Allie is Wired: Zayn Malik Caught Cheating On Girlfriend (Photos)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Zayn Malik Caught Cheating On Girlfriend (Photos)
Jan 27th 2013, 23:42

One Direction's Zayn Malik has been caught allegedly cheating on his girlfriend Perrie Edwards!

Courtney Webb, an Australian waitress, is revealing that Zayn cheated with her last week and guess what… she has pictures!

The waitress claims she met Zayn last week when she hung out at his London home with a group of other friends.

Apparently she and Zayn hit it off and they ended up sleeping together!

Courtney reveals that she had no idea Zayn was in a relationship, but grew suspicious when she found Perrie's clothes and makeup in his room.

“He was drinking vodka and we were having a laugh,” reveals Courtney, “I asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he said he didn’t. He said he wanted to enjoy being 20. Zayn made me feel special… but after sex he just said, ‘Put your clothes on, I’ll get you a taxi’.”

Feeling lied to and betrayed, Courtney snapped a few photos (see above and below) of Malik while he was sleeping to prove her story. I guess she never caught that taxi.

"He’s an absolute s**t. How dare he – not only to me but to Perrie?" asks Courtney. “I’m not a One Direction fan. I don’t follow what they are up to. So when it clicked that he had a girlfriend I got more and more angry."

“I definitely don’t think it’s the first time he’s done this. I feel sorry for Perrie – she doesn’t know this is going on. It’s wrong and has to stop.”

The photos seem to be totally legitimate, but Malik has yet to comment on the situation.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive