JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: New footage and details on G.I. Joe: Retaliation; Four minutes to screen in front of Hansel and Gretel 3D

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
New footage and details on G.I. Joe: Retaliation; Four minutes to screen in front of Hansel and Gretel 3D
Jan 23rd 2013, 18:34

In an effort to show off the 3D of G.I. JOE: RETALIATION, the film will now screen four minutes of footage ahead of HANSEL AND GRETEL 3D, much like STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS did in front of THE HOBBIT.  I don't know that much will help out ol' HANSEL AND GRETEL, but anything helps, I suppose.  In addition, we have a peek at some of the new footage (below) and some new bits of info on the... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive