StyleFrizz: 25 Pink Hair Styles To Dye For!

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
25 Pink Hair Styles To Dye For!
Jan 17th 2013, 08:14

2013 is proving to be quite a year already! Jodie Foster coming out in a public speech, on Live Television? (remember her Golden Globes Awards memorable speech I was telling you about?) That was only made possible by my coming out as a pink loving person!

What? It was just as ground shattering for me as it was for Jodie, I can assure you of that! I never imagined myself as a pink person. Actually, if anyone asked previous to my 2013 Inspiration Board moment, I would've assured him / her that I'm a black loving person. A gray loving person. But pink? Would've never crossed my mind! And still…

Kate Moss hair pink

A single look in my wardrobe and will prove that my most treasured clothing – possessions are on the pink side. Purple, pink, fuchsia, they're all right there! A single raid in my nail polish stack and you'll see not one, not two but at least 5 different shades of pink. A single peak in my Facebook page's photos and you'll see a pink thread going through almost every day's postings! Isn't that weird? Not so much having all that pink around me, but having all that pink and not being aware of it!

gorgeous pink hairstyle

So here I am, talking about two of my obsessions: pink and hair! (next on my obsessions list: nails. But I won't bother you with nails, for now – wink – I'll just ramble on about hair and the many shades of pink hair I came across in my daily inspiration rounds.) Not one, not two but 25 pink hair style to dye for (pun intended, of course). I don't have the courage to permanently change the color of my hair, even for pink, but I sure do like to marvel at the wonderful mane shades out there!

long pink braided hair

However, the vast majority of the images included here come from the Pinterest alleys where you know I love to walk my style loving eyes – if you're not familiar, click here to see StyleFrizz' Pinterest: don't be a stranger, be a follower (wink)! So! If you do know who the rightful owner of these images is, please share so I can warmly hug and proper credit the visual wonderfulness in all fairness!

pink frizzy big hair

pink beach hair

short curly pink hair



25 Pink Hair Styles To Dye For!

The post 25 Pink Hair Styles To Dye For! appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive