StyleFrizz: How They Make Shoes Soles: RedWing Shoes Handmade Quality

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
How They Make Shoes Soles: RedWing Shoes Handmade Quality
Jan 23rd 2013, 09:38

I've been looking for the right pair of boots this season both for yours truly and also for My Adored Husband. Reading, starring, searching, I narrowed down my selection to a few key brands and RedWing was one of them. The story, the presentation, the legend that the RedWing Shoes Company embody appealed to me.

I told you before, regardless of the design, I will forever favor brands with a story. Labels that believe in more than just financial retribution. This video below showcases this exact particularity in RedWing shoes: the quality and the respect for the product and the customer.

So, my dahlings, just out of curiosity if you're not (yet) familiarized with RedWing, check out how the shoes soles are being molded and crafted in the video you’ll find after the jump! Beautiful!

RedWing shoes

inside redwing boots



How They Make Shoes Soles: RedWing Shoes Handmade Quality

The post How They Make Shoes Soles: RedWing Shoes Handmade Quality appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive