JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Stephen King's Under the Dome will get a 13 episode first season on CBS, not Showtime

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Stephen King's Under the Dome will get a 13 episode first season on CBS, not Showtime
Nov 29th 2012, 21:16

Let me start by saying I am a die-hard Stephen King fan so any new projects based on his works is exciting for me. I mean, I even saw SLEEPWALKERS in a first-run theater and that movie was hot dog shit. But, UNDER THE DOME is one of his best novels in a while. The adaptation of the massive novel has been in development over at Showtime for over a year. While it will begin airing as a 13 episode series... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive