StyleFrizz: Norah Jones Come Away With Me

StyleFrizz
Norah Jones Come Away With Me
Nov 29th 2012, 07:46

My dahlings! Before the month is over, I'd like to thank all of you! For making this possible, for being with us, every step of the way! It was and continues to be a magical journey through fashion and style, entertainment and fun!

890 pages, five wonderful years and twenty days to the date! StyleFrizz just turned five! I'm celebrating this every single day, with every single word I'm sharing with you! Norah Jones' Come Away With Me puts the right words to so many special things in my life, I wouldn't want to sing it any other way. Let's play together, Come Away With Me!

Norah Jones Come Away With Me

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive