Allie is Wired: Justin Bieber Still Brokenhearted Over Selena Gomez

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Justin Bieber Still Brokenhearted Over Selena Gomez
Jan 29th 2013, 04:39

Justin Bieber is still brokenhearted over his breakup with Selena Gomez.

“I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been,” Justin told Billboard. “I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.”

Justin and Selena broke up after a romantic getaway in Park City, Utah, over the holidays, and recently, rumors erupted suggesting they both sang “Cry Me A River,” at their respective shows, directed at each other.

Asked about the covers – and the speculation over their on-again, off-again romance – Justin said the reports are “fake.”

“There’s so many rumors,” he told Billboard. “People say I call Selena every day and she won’t pick up the phone or I’m chasing her down, and these are all fake stories.”

I guess the reports of Justin cheating are accurate.

Nothing Like Us” is a song on Justin’s new acoustic record, “Believe Acoustic,” and it is about his split with Selena. He wants to be Taylor Swift.

“At the end of the day, there’s nothing like us, you know? That’s just it. It is what it is. People are going to relate to that.”

I think his time is better spent on Instagram.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive