JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: I Want That: Lego Man of Steel Set

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
I Want That: Lego Man of Steel Set
Feb 1st 2013, 00:41

Okay, so I might really, really love Lego sets. I know that most of my "I Want That" posts are mainly about Legos, but the sets that they are coming out with these days are so awesome. I actually got one of the TMNT ones with Mikey and Kraang. It turned out to be more awesome than I had expected. This week's set is for MAN OF STEEL. Set "76002 Superman's Metropolis Showdown" comes with two... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive