Allie is Wired: Miley Cyrus Films The Criminal Paparazzi (Video)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Miley Cyrus Films The Criminal Paparazzi (Video)
Jan 30th 2013, 06:34

Miley Cyrus loves to walk her dogs, but she hates the tailing paparazzi.

Miley filmed a photographer as he took photos of her, and then posted the footage online.

“In reply to the photos of me attempting to take my dogs on a walk while a man I’ve never seen before harassed me…

All for your entertainment I suppose. Hope this is enlightening. Not to mention he was driving around in a “handicap” vehicle recklessly while I walk in a neighborhood full of children praying he doesn’t hit a small child or one of my dogs… Lost 2 already this year, don’t wanna go through that again.”

Miley keeps filming, the photog keeps backing up. Relentless.

In other news, Cyrus' representative has assured fans the singer/actress has not secretly wed her fiance Liam Hemsworth, despite declaring she was happy to be "married" in a new magazine interview.

source: video

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive