JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Guess what the MPAA rated the Evil Dead remake?

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Guess what the MPAA rated the Evil Dead remake?
Jan 28th 2013, 20:01

EVIL DEAD remains one of my all time favorite movies so I was naturally hesitant when a remake was announced that would not star Bruce Campbell. But, when I saw Fede Alvarez' red-band trailer. I felt my fears disappear. I saw in the talkbacks some people complaining that the reason that the original EVIL DEAD worked was because of the atmospheric horror and not the gore. I seem to recall that the original movie... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive