JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Ink & Pixel: Evangelion: 1.01 You Are (Not) Alone

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Ink & Pixel: Evangelion: 1.01 You Are (Not) Alone
Jan 3rd 2013, 07:29

Ink & Pixel is a source of pride and joy for me as a writer and as such, I'm always striving to take this column further for those who read and enjoy it. If you yourself, or anyone you know, helped to make any of the amazing feature animated films found within this column, I would love to talk to you to further my knowledge. Please contact me at steveseigh@joblo.com so we can discuss it further.... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive