JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Keri Russell will (possibly) be lending her voice to DisneyToon's "Planes"

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Keri Russell will (possibly) be lending her voice to DisneyToon's "Planes"
Jan 23rd 2013, 15:50

I feel that PLANES is an upcoming movie that's been getting a lot of undeserved hate from the internet. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and say that I love it. No, I haven't seen it, and, no, I may not ever see it, but I think it's fantastic. Why? Because Pixar isn't making it. To the best of my knowledge, outside of the concept of putting large eyeballs inside of windshields and big mouths somewhere underneath them,... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive