Allie is Wired: Nick Carter Engaged (Photo)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Nick Carter Engaged (Photo)
Feb 23rd 2013, 00:42

Nick Carter popped the question to his girlfriend, Lauren Kitt, and it appears she said yes.

Nick posted a photo of the couple on Twitter saying, “Big question… great answer.”

It took a while for Nick to get the courage to ask her.

“I had the ring in my pocket for two weeks,” Nick told People magazine. “I was like, ‘I don’t want it anymore!’ It was driving me insane. I just wanted to get it out of my hands and on to hers.”

After proposing and hearing a “yes,” a shocked Carter had to be prompted by his bride-to-be to stick the sparkler on her finger.

“I wasn’t expecting it. It just felt very surreal,” said a very happy Kitt. Now they just have to work around the Backstreet Boys’ touring schedule to set a wedding date, which is in itself sort of surreal.

This will be a first marriage for Nick.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive