JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: I want that: Breaking Bad Action Figures

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
I want that: Breaking Bad Action Figures
Sep 29th 2012, 00:14

Yeah, bitch! BREAKING BAD action figures! I've got my fair share of action figures, and I would love nothing more than to have my very own Walter White/Heisenberg. TrevorGrove of DeviantArt and a couple of his friends are the ones responsible for these wonderful, wonderful things. This is what he had to say about creating the ultimate meth king (though he ain't no Jesse James): "These were pieced... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive