JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: Your friendly neighborhood Stan Lee is doing A-ok!

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
Your friendly neighborhood Stan Lee is doing A-ok!
Sep 29th 2012, 01:28

Last week, I received an email stating that Stan Lee had to cancel any future upcoming appearances at conventions. This depressed me. The guy that created many of my favorite comic book characters, and continued to keep the dream alive for future comic fans meant a lot to me. As much as one person you've never met can. I got to a point where I had to just black it out in my memory, delete the email, and hope that... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive