Allie is Wired: Jennifer Lawrence Likes Junk Food & Reality TV

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Jennifer Lawrence Likes Junk Food & Reality TV
Dec 31st 2012, 04:41

Oscar nominee and “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence is just like us!

The “Silver Linings Playbook” actress isn’t your typical out of touch celebrity, this girl likes to pig out on junk food and watch bad trash TV.

In an interview with Marie Claire South Africa the actress revealed that she'd rather stay in and eat junk food, than go out clubbing like the rest of young Hollywood.

“It’s like a reality TV show cave,” said Lawrence in regards to her L.A. apartment. “I just learned how to work TiVO. That changed my life.”

“After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’When I’m out, I think about my couch. Like, ‘It would be awesome to be on it right now.”

“‘I bet there’s an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?’ I’m just stressed by the idea of missing them.”

Finally a celebrity that admits to love the Kardashians… Come on everyone, you know you love them!

It’s nice to see someone with so much success still being normal.

Good for you Jennifer, keep it up!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive