Allie is Wired: Honey Boo Boo Is Now A Trust Fund Kid

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
Honey Boo Boo Is Now A Trust Fund Kid
Jan 7th 2013, 02:06

Ain't nobody gonna waste Honey Boo Boo's money…

Thanks to some smart thinking on Mama June's part, Alana Thomson and her sisters won't be able to touch all of their money until they are 21!

While most newly famous, reality stars would take all the money they've made and blow it on ridiculous purchases, the stars of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" are doing things very differently.

According to reports, the Honey Boo Boo family makes somewhere between $15,000 – $20,000 an episode.

Instead of spending the cash they make, the family has the money split up and put into trust funds set up for the children.

“I want my kids to look back and say, ‘Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people,’” Mama June reveals. “TLC puts the money into the girls’ trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets.”

“You’re never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I’ll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means.”

The family doesn't touch any of the money they make off the show and its Alana's father, Sugerbear's contractor job that pays the bills.

Everyone wants to hate on this family, but it seems like they are doing the right thing here.

I bet Lindsay Lohan would have ended up very differently had Dina been more like Mama June!

Ya’ll better Redneckognize!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive