JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: New TV spot for Red Dawn remake starring Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
New TV spot for Red Dawn remake starring Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson
Oct 30th 2012, 19:02

The original propaganda masterpiece known as John Milus' RED DAWN was a staple of my childhood.  I grew up loving that movie (and still do) and found the premise to be intriguing as hell.  I always put myself in the character's heads to see how I'd measure up in a situation like that.  It was a fun "what if" scenario to play.  Plus, shouting "Wolverines!" from the top of a mountain never gets... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive