Allie is Wired: CoCo Shares Her View of Edgewater New Jersey (Video)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
CoCo Shares Her View of Edgewater New Jersey (Video)
Oct 30th 2012, 16:52

As Hurricane Sandy was hitting the East Coast, CoCo Austin bravely emerged from her high-rise in Edgewater, New Jersey to bring us this exclusive weather report.

Wearing a tight pink top that flaunted her ample cleavage, she battled the fierce winds as she relayed the weather to her fans.

Feels more like a wet t-shirt contest.

Announcing the video on Twitter CoCo wrote, “I just uploaded a video of me testing out the wind before Hurricane Sandy hits land. U can’t hear crap though.”

“So the hurricane is mainly hitting Atlantic City area now..I just tried to go on my balcony & the wind takes your breath away it so strong.”

Later adding: “I’m obsessed with Hurricane Sandy. I just LOVE weather!… The eye of the storm is coming straight towards me!!So exciting!Am I insane?I’m ready… Lighting hitting the Bloomberg building in NYC.. Hurricane Sandy is wicked.”

Kind of tacky if you ask me, and insensitive.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive