StyleFrizz: Summer To Fall Transition Dress: Eame Shirt Dress From Humanoid

StyleFrizz
Summer To Fall Transition Dress: Eame Shirt Dress From Humanoid
Oct 30th 2012, 16:07

I know it's a little late to be talking summer to fall transition wardrobe. And still.. I saw this dress and couldn't think of anything else other that it would be perfect for the job. Actually I couldn't think of anything else other that 'Want. Need. Now!'.

It's my kind of dress, and I don't get to say that very often. Shirt dresses are totally on my style alley and I'd wear them any day, any season. And this color right here melts my heart. I found it on a webshop from Netherland, so our dear friend, Riana, might be familiar with Humanoid (are you? Are they as great in real life as they seem online?). I'm just getting acquainted and addicted!

summer to fall transition dress shirt dress from Humanoid

Summer To Fall Transition Dress: Eame Shirt Dress From Humanoid

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive