JoBlo's Movie Emporium News: The UnPopular Opinion: Heat

JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
JoBlo's Movie Emporium News
The UnPopular Opinion: Heat
Oct 31st 2012, 05:11

Michael Mann is probably the only director who has a catalogue of films that I love across the board. While they each of course have their own issues and certain elements which don’t quite work as well in execution as Mann meant them to, I nonetheless hold his catalogue as a whole in a much higher regard than I do almost any other director working today. I used my very first entry in this... Read More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive